Recent content by raneil86

  1. raneil86

    Fall Cobra Meet 15-18 October

    Booked!
  2. raneil86

    Cobra Registration Renewal

    This was my experience, too (also Tarrant County). I had to have the car re-titled as a Custom Vehicle and inspected by an ASE Certified Master Mechanic. Finding one of those was not easy, but I got lucky through a friend of a friend. The process was a pain, but worth it. That was last year...
  3. raneil86

    Fall Cobra Meet 15-18 October

    New member here. Just wanted to join this discussion so as to keep up with the details as the become available. I'm very interested in attending the Fall Cruise and getting to meet everyone. How many generally attend the Fall Meet?
  4. raneil86

    New member in Grapevine.

    Howdy from Grapevine! Well I finally got around to joining the TCC after 4 years of Cobra ownership. We inherited my dad's Superformance MKIII (351W, Tremec TKX) just over four years ago. Being a life-long Jeeper that's always been looking to get OFF the paved roads, I was quite surprised...
Back
Top